- First and foremost Glenn is horse husband, as he married into the horse thing 20 years ago. Yes, he got the “Don’t ever say it’s me or the horse” lecture. He never did and is still married. Glenn’s wife is a HA graduate Pony Clubber and Eventer.
- Glenn was an improvisational performer with The Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire and The Medieval Feasting Guild for over 10 years.
- Glenn and his wife, Jennifer, owned a boarding stable in central PA for 15 years.
- He is a driver of horses and ponies.
- He has been a webmaster in the equine retail market since the beginning of the Internet. Some of you old timers will remember him from The Horse Stuff Company.
- Glenn went on to work with Bit of Britain and was the creator of the wildly successful Tack of the Day website (check it out). Yes, he was responsible for the bad humor for the first two years!
- Many of you will recognize him as one of the hosts on the first Internet Horse Podcast called the Talking Equine Show.
- You can also find Glenn on other Horse Radio Network podcasts at EventingRadio.com and StableScoop.com.