We’re joined by half of the US reining team for this year’s World Equestrian Games – Tom McCutcheon and Tim McQuay, as well as all the latest WEG news. Listen in…
2010 Radio Show Episode 102 by SUCCEED – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Chrissy Joy and Glenn the Geek
- Guest: Monty Roberts – Join Up
- Guest: Tom McCutcheon
- Guest: Tim McQuay
- News: Richard Nicoll, the driving course designer for the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games, was recently on the grounds of the Kentucky Horse Park for several days to work with the course builder, meet with various decorators, and generally keep an eye on the progress of the marathon obstacles.
- News: Chester Weber has joined forces with Succeed and Charles Owen Helmets to auction off a Charles Owen Helmet Certificate during the Iron Horse CDE competitor party’s silent auction, as part of the Drivers4helmets campaign.
- News: Canadian Show Jumper Beth Underhill has withdrawn from World Equestrian Games contention after she was informed by the owners of her ride Top Gun, that the horse would no longer be available to her.
- News: While it seems that most things related to the Alltech World Equestrian Games keep going up in price I’m happy to be able to report on one thing that’s going down! LexTran, the local bus service, will charge just $2 for a round trip from downtown Lexington to the Horse Park for the Games, down from the previously announced $5.
- News: Starting this week, Pennfield Equine Feed Technologies have launched a weekly contest giving away pairs of tickets to the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games.
- News: Alltech have set up a 24 hour phone hotline to answer questions relating to tickets to this years FEI World Equestrian Games.
Please support our sponsors because we would not be here without them:
Download or Subscribe: