We talk to Pam Upton, Director of Tours at Blue Grass Tours and Aimee Reed Darnell, Publicist at Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill. Plus, all the latest news from the 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games. Listen in….
2010 Radio Show Episode 100 by SUCCEED – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Samantha Clark and Glenn the Geek
- Guest: Pam Upton – Director of Tours at Blue Grass Tours
- Guest: Aimee Reed Darnell – Publicist at Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill
- News: This was a busy weekend all over the country, and indeed all across the world in equestrian circles, but probably nowhere more so than at the Battle in the Saddle at Oklahoma State Fairgrounds in Oklahoma. Shawn Flarida, a past guest on our show, episode 40, rode Buffalo Ranch’s RC Fancy Step to take the National Open Reining Championship and assure himself of a place on the US reining team for the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games starting this September.
- News: The United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) has named the following drivers to the Nominated Entry for the 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games.
- News: Following the four star at Luhmulen, some attrition, veterinary evaluation and probably lengthy discussions, five horses have been added to the short list for the US eventing team for the Alltech FEI WEG.
- News: British Eventing today announced their squad for the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games 2010.
- News: The Dutch Equestrian Federation and chef d’equipe Sjef Janssen have announced the team that will represent The Netherlands at the Alltech FEI 2010 World Equestrian Games here in Kentucky.
- News: News on more additions to the Opening Ceremonies of the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games: Cleveland’s Culver Acadamies will bring their historic Black Horse Troop and Equestriennes horsemanship units to the Kentucky Horse Park to participate this September.
- News: If you want to enjoy the Opening Ceremonies in style, and don’t mind spending a buck, or two, or 636, then the World Games Foundation might have just the package for you.
- News: Although ticket sales might not be as strong as expected originally, Delta Airlines has a plan for coping with an influx of visitors to Lexington during the Alltech World Equestrian Games later this year.
- News: And finally, some wonderful news, Horse Mania is back in town. Those wonderful multicoloured fibre glass horses have been spotted in Lexington again in celebration of the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games.
Please support our sponsors because we would not be here without them:
Download or Subscribe: