Samantha and Glenn are joined by a number of guests live at the 100 day festival in downtown Lexington, KY. Listen in to share in the excitement of this fun event and learn why there were penguins at this very warm celebration.
2010 Radio Show Episode 97 – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Samantha Clark and Glenn the Geek
- Guest: Everett McCorvey, director of the University of Kentucky’s Opera Theatre and president of Global Creative Connections, the company overseeing opening and closing ceremonies for the 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games.
- Guest: Tom Eblen, is a columnist for the Lexington Herald-Leader who writes about life, people and issues in Kentucky.
- Guest: Roger Pille from the Newport Aquarium.
- News: Parking Change: All parking for the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games will be at a farm next to the Kentucky Horse Park on Ironworks Pike and will cost a minimum of $20 a car, cash only, Games officials said Wednesday. More….
- Please support our sponsors because we would not be here without them:
Download or Subscribe: