We talk to Woodford Reserve Master Distiller Chris Morris about what it takes to make proper Kentucky Bourbon, and we catch up with our spotlight endurance rider Cheryl Dell, who recently got 2010 off to a flying start on her horse Reason to Believe. Listen in….
2010 Radio Show Episode 92 – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Samantha Clark and Glenn the Geek
- Guest: Woodford Reserve Master Distiller Chris Morris
- Guest: Cheryl Dell
- News: U.S. Equestrian Federation officials have named a partial short list for the 2010 Land Rover U.S. Eventing Team that will compete at the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games here in Lexington, Ky.
- News: The Equine Canada Reining Committee has announced the declared riders aiming for a spot on the Canadian Reining Team for the Alltech FEI 2010 World Equestrian Games, to take place later this year here in Lexington, Kentucky.
- News: American long-listed show-jumpers have started their European tour in flying form, winning in both France and Germany as they prepare for the Alltech FEI 2010 World Equestrian Games here in Lexington, Kentucky.
- News: The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission Tuesday approved a proposal for a race this October at Keeneland Racetrack with Arabian horses sponsored by the Emirates Equestrian Federation. The proposal, offered by Keeneland Association officials, is designed to attract further international attention to Kentucky and the horse industry during the Alltech FEI 2010 World Equestrian Games.
- News: KBC’s NEW retail catalog is coming soon- sign up to get yours now PLUS download our rebate coupon to save even more at www.kbchorsesupplies.com.
- Please support our sponsors because we would not be here without them:
Download or Subscribe: