This week we update you on all of our Spotlight Riders and their progress toward qualifying for the Alltech FEI 2010 World Equestrian Games. Plus, we finally introduce you to our Spotlight Dressage Rider, listen in…
2010 Radio Show Episode 51 – Show Notes and Links:
- Enter the August Horse Radio Network Giveaway:
- Read more about Gatcombe Park in England as they hosted the British Open Championships, combined with an FEI HSBC World Cup Qualifier.
- Bruce Davidson Jr (USA) brought the 2009 HSBC FEI World Cup™ Eventing qualifiers to a most satisfying climax, jumping clear in the final phase with both horses, despite a severe storm, to score a memorable one-two in the last qualifier, at Mansfield (CAN), and spring into 2nd place in the rankings behind Mary King (GBR). Read more…
- The Sydney Three Day Event, which at one point almost looked like it might not run due to inadequate funding, will now host Australia’s triple Olypmic Gold Medalist Andrew Hoy.
- Ireland may have it’s first official reiner in the FEI Alltech 2010 World Equestrian Games. Ollie Galligan, originally hailing from Co. Leitrim in Ireland, recently managed a third place finish in a qualifier, and now needs two more qualifying scores until he’s on his way to the Kentucky Horse Park next autumn.
- The entire Lexington Division of Police will complete training this month in an effort to improve relations with World Equestrian Games visitors next year.
- Tom Eblen who writes a very interesting column, and a blog called The Bluegrass and Beyond, recently completed his training, and wrote about it in his blog.
- We introduce our spotlight Dressage Rider this week as we welcome United States rider Pierre St Jacques to the 2010 Radio Show. Listen in as we discuss Pierre’s prospects for the 2010 World Equestrian Games. Visit Pierre’s website.
- Please support our sponsors, they make this show happen:
Download or Subscribe: