Many firsts on this episode of the 2010 Radio Show. We are joined by Alltech Founder Dr. Lyons for the first of the Monthly Alltech Updates about Alltech’s role in the planning of the Alltech FEI 2010 World Equestrian Games. Plus, we are very excited to present the first in our 2010 Radio Show Spotlight Athlete series. For the discipline of driving we will be following Mike McLennan of Texas. Mike joins us to tell of his longtime dream to compete in a World Equestrian Games. Listen in…
2010 Radio Show Episode 38 – Show Notes and Links:
- As we spoke about in the show, our friends at Hobby Horse Clothing Company had a robbery at their warehouse in Chino, California this week. Please take a minute to read all the details and see how you can help.
- Only days left to win the fantastic giveaway item from Succeed worth over $300.00. Enter before May 31, it’s free and easy:
- Check out the brand new show on the Horse Radio Network, that’s the Dressage Radio Show at www.dressageradio.com.
- International Eventer Boyd Martin was approved by the FEI last week to leave the Australian team and compete with the United States team.
- The American Saddlebred Museum is preparing a special exhibit for the WEG.
- Equestrian Australia has announced that the new coach for the Para Equestrians will be Julia Battams.
- The British Para Show Jumping Association has integrated with the British Show Jumping Association and announced that it will start running affiliated and unaffiliated competitions for it’s members as the first step towards becoming an FEI sport.
- Thank you to Dr. Lyons for the first Monthly Alltech Update.
- Tune in to hear all about our first “2010 Radio Show Spotlight Driver”. We will follow Mike McLennan on his quest to the medals at the 2010 WEG. He is a fascinating guy and we think you are going to love following him through the games. He will be joining us every two months with updates.
- See Mike’s websites at MikeMclennan.com and FoundationQuarterHorse.com.
- We will have a special section built for the spotlight athletes in the next couple of days, stay tuned.
Download or Subscribe: