New co-host Samantha Clark makes her debut as we speak with a couple of great guests. John Nicholson, Executive Director of the Kentucky Horse Park, gives us a construction update & reviews Rolex. Plus, we speak with Kim Bennett, Director of Hospitality Packages for the 2010 WEG, about the hospitality packages available for the Alltech FEI 2010 World Equestrian Games. Listen in…
2010 Radio Show Episode 36 – Show Notes and Links:
- Welcome Samantha Clark to the show – our new co-host makes her debut and does a great job!
- This month we have a fantastic giveaway item from Succeed. Remember you have to sign up every month to win.
- The CDI3*/Para Equestrian Selection Trials take place this weekend (May 14-17, 2009) at Lamplight Equestrian Centre in Wayne, Illinois. We will cover the results in next week’s show and have some great interviews from the event.
- Progress on the The Morgan Horse Pavilion at the Kentucky Horse Park continues. For more details, visit the morgan website at www.morganhorse-khp.org.
- 2010 WEG Hospitality officially launched on March 23, 2009 and sales continue to be very strong. Kim Bennett, Director of Hospitality Packages for the World Equestrian Games joins us to explain the available programs.
- With 500 days until the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games, Alltech said Monday that it is dedicating 10 employees exclusively to the Games and the company’s marketing strategy. Read more…
- Thank you to John Nicholson, Executive Director of the Kentucky Horse Park, for joining us in this episode.
Download or Subscribe: