We begin our look at the disciplines that are part of the 2010 World Equestrian Games. Driving is the first up as we speak to WEG Driving Show Manager Susan Gilliland. We also review the news of the week, from a new official website to the World Endurance Championship results. Don’t miss any of the next 7 episodes as we review all the disciplines that are part of the games.
2010 Radio Show Episode 11 – Show Notes and Links:
- Sign up today for the November Games Giveaway at 2010RadioShow.com.
- The American Morgan Horse Institute (AMHI) Board of Trustees adopted a resolution to build an American Morgan Horse Pavilion at the Kentucky Horse Park with a targeted opening of the Spring of 2010. More…
- One of the toughest World Endurance Championships just ended in Malaysia over the weekend, read the results…
- SPONSOR: The best holiday gift is a custom gift from EZSignsOnline.com. From a stall sign to a large farm sign they are the leading farm sign makers in the country. Check them out at EZSignsOnline.com.
- Listen in for a complete explanation of the Combined Driving Competition at WEG. To learn more go to americandrivingsociety.org.
- Today’ guest is Susan Gilliland, manager of the driving competition for the 2010 World Equestrian Games.
- Don’t miss this week’s Stable Scoop Radio Show as we speak with two of the world’s leading equine photographers and learn their secrets to taking a better horse picture.
This is a Chester Weber promtional video that really shows the excitement of Combined Driving: